Looking for game-changing diaper storage ideas for a small space?
Or maybe some storage for the living room, but in a more presentable way?
How about for stockpiling tons of diapers?
Here you’ll find more than a dozen diaper storage ideas that will suit any room or space!
Plus if don’t want to buy any storage items, you can also get ideas here on what you have now in your home that you can use for storing diapers!
Let’s get into it.
I hope you’ll love the products we recommend! Just a quick note: if you click on a product link below and decide to buy it, we may earn a small commission.
List of Contents
Diaper Storage Ideas for Small Spaces
Over-the-Door/ Wall Organizer
Perfect for small nurseries, it utilizes unused door space. You could either have a ready-to-hang door organizer or get fabric bags and hang them behind the door.
- 6-Shelf Fabric Over Door Hanging Organizer
- Over The Door Boho Hanging Organizer
- Breathable Hanging Storage Pockets
- Linen Fabric Door Hanging Storage Basket with Pockets
- Hanging Storage Pouches with 3 Pockets
Efficiently use drawer space to categorize different diaper sizes.
- 25 PCS Clear Plastic Drawer Organizers Set
- Bamboo Drawer Dividers with Inserts and Labels
- Adjustable Drawer Dividers 6 Pack
Under Crib/ Bed Storage
Utilize the space under the crib to keep diapers organized and out of the way. Or get a bed or crib with storage and drawers.
- Under Bed Storage Containers
- Underbed Storage Containers Bin with Lids (Set of 2)
- Under the Bed Storage Containers with Wheels
Adds storage without taking up floor space in a compact nursery.
- Floating Shelves with Gold Metal Guardrail
- Wood Floating Shelves Set of 8
- 4 Sets of Wall Mounted Shelf
Hanging Diaper Caddy Organizer
The ultimate space-saving diaper storage! Just make sure your baby isn’t that mobile yet to reach for it. You can also get a pack n play that comes with a diaper organizer.
- Maliton Changing Table Diaper Organizer
- XL Hanging Diaper Caddy Organizer
- 3-in-1 Hanging Diaper Caddy Organizer
Allows for easy mobility in tight spaces and storage of diaper stockpiles.
- 3 Tier Rolling Cart Uility Cart with Cover Board
- 3-Tier Rolling Storage Organizer with 3 Small Baskets
- Pink 3 Tier Rolling Cart
Diaper Changing Station with Storage
- Foldable Baby Changing Table With Storage
- Delta Children Infant Changing Table with Pad
- Delta Children 2-in-1 Changing Table and Storage Unit
Small Container for Closet
If you only have enough space for your baby’s crib and a small closet, you can get a small transparent container that can fit snugly inside the closet.
- 3 Pack Closet Storage Bins
- 10 Pack Plastic Storage Container Bin
- 2 PCS Storage Bins with Bamboo Lids
If you want to add more diaper storage, why not have one in the bathroom with a waterproof caddy?
Diaper Storage Ideas for Living Room
Portable and convenient for carrying diapers and essentials around the house, diaper caddies come in various shapes, sizes, and designs that would suit any living room.
- Parker Baby Diaper Caddy
- BEBE BASK Baby Handmade Organic Rattan Diaper Caddy
- Lily Miles Baby Diaper Caddy
- Maliton Diaper Caddy Organizer
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Inter-Mix Deluxe Kit
Hidden storage in furniture like ottomans keeps the living room tidy.
- Decorative Cute Laundry Hamper Basket
- Decorative Large Linen Organizer Bins with Handles
- Foldable Storage Baskets for Shelves
Chairside Table with Storage
It’s useful to have one in the living room so why not get a chairside table with a small cabinet or drawer? You can also add a 3-tiered storage stand on it as another diaper storage and decorate accordingly.
- Everly Drawer Vintage Grey 1-Drawer 2 Removable Baskets Side Table
- Chair Side End Table with Outlets and USB Ports
- Small Gold Round Side Table with Fabric Storage Basket
Bench Ottoman with Storage
It can be an extra seat and turn into an extra diaper storage space too!
- Dog Shaped Storage Ottoman
- 45″ Storage Ottoman with SMART LIFT Top
- Upholstered Velvet Storage Bench 44″W x 16″D x 18″H Rose
Blends with living room decor while providing discreet diaper storage.
- Decorative Round Storage Boxes Set of 3
- Handmade Macrame Storage Boho Decor Box
- Vintage Oval Cardboard Nesting Boxes
A repurposed wardrobe can store diapers and maintain a living room aesthetic.
Wall-mounted Shelves with Hooks
Combines storage and decor, perfect for the living room.
Diaper Stockpile Storage Ideas
Clearly label bins to organize and identify diaper sizes for a stockpile.
Great for storing a large quantity of diapers in different sizes.
Transparent plastic bins
Always useful for storing not only diapers but also blankets, winter clothes, and more.
Diaper Changing Table
Get one with a huge or multiple compartment for storing diapers.
Foldable Storage Bags
Offers organized compartments for disposable and cloth diapers.
Convert a large dresser or storage unit for a stockpile of diapers.
DIY Diaper Storage Ideas
Here are more storage ideas that you might already have or you can DIY:
You can always get a huge bag or luggage and store your diapers there.
Diaper storage for now, toy storage space next time your baby gets older!
Fabric Bins in Furniture
Make or repurpose fabric bins to fit into furniture for a personalized touch.
Open shelving (With or With No Baskets)
Always useful to install one to keep practically anything.
Build and install DIY floating shelves for a personalized touch.
Create a customizable diaper station with a DIY pegboard.
Wall-mounted Shelves with Hooks
Craft and hang shelves with hooks for a unique DIY storage solution.
DIY project involving upcycling old furniture into a diaper storage solution.
Wall-Mounted Changing Table with Storage
If you can DIY a wall-mounted changing table, you can certainly add some storage to it as well.
FAQ on Diaper Storage Organizers
How do you store diapers in a small space?
You can store diapers in a small space by using hanging diaper organizers, drawer dividers, floating shelves, rolling carts, and more.
Where do you store diaper stockpiles?
You can store diaper stockpiles under the bed or the crib, inside the closet, in bench ottomans, plastic bins, and even by using repurposed furniture.
How do you store unused diapers?
You can store unused diapers in several ways – transparent plastic bins, foldable storage bags, large dressers, etc.
How do I organize my diaper closet?
You can organize your diaper closet by labeling them by brand and size, and by grouping them in certain containers.
Diaper Storage Ideas: Final Thoughts
Diaper storage ideas are a dime a dozen and basically, anything that’s big enough to fit a bunch of diapers can be turned into its storage!
So don’t fret so much on how to organize your diapers – you don’t need to buy anything for it.
You just need to be a little more creative and resourceful.
Look around your house, and see what items have enough space to fit your diapers.
I hope you find this “diaper storage ideas” article useful.
If you like this guide, then make sure to check: